Long hairstyles are not everyone’s best hair. With ladies haircut styles come lesser maintenance and lesser bulk of hair to be carried on the head. Plus, there are numerous styling options that you can try out on them.
In this post, we detailed the maintenance tips for most haircuts because little maintenance does not mean no maintenance at all. We also pictured some of these hairstyles to give you creative ideas for when next you visit the salon.
Caring for Your Haircuts
The different kinds of haircuts require different maintenance styles. Some of these tips include:
For Teeny Weeny Afro or Twa, avoid applying so much heat on the hair so it doesn’t damage the scalp and delicate tissues in the skull interior. Excess heat can also stunt the hair thereby retaining it at the early stages of growth.
You should shampoo and deeply condition your hair regularly, but ensure you use products suitable for your hair type and texture. This hairstyle is perfect if you can’t stick with the long procedures involved in maintaining high Afro hair
2. Bald Head & Short Hair
Yes, balding your hair allows for the least maintenance costs but not zero maintenance. It’s easy for people with bald hair and very short hairstyles to think they don’t need any maintenance tips for their hair, but this is quite the contrary as bald hairstyles easily flake out.
Using regular bar soap on the bald head or short hair allows for oils and dirt to build up, hence causing flakes and a very dry scalp. Shampoo and conditioner are much preferred if you are intent on your hair and scalp health.
Bald hairstyles are a great timeless and elegant look only for people who maintain them properly.
Whether it’s the 360 waves, finger waves, or the sea sick waves, you will have to regularly maintain your hair. The style may involve redoing the waves as often as possible to retain the waves in their beauty by brushing the wet hair and securing the waves in place.
Some waveforms do not need redoing as much as the above. However, you would need more strict wave maintenance tips if you want to spice up your haircut with different experimental colors.
4. Fades & Tapered Haircuts
The maintenance steps for fades and tapered haircuts are similar and largely depend on your hair volume and texture. Short natural hairstyles may require only shampoo and conditioning to keep them in good health, while longer ones need deep conditioning to get the contents into the scalp tissues.
When you have an extra pop of hair dye be it permanent or temporary, you would also need maintenance but not as much washing as with natural hair. Washing your hair too often strips it of natural oils and gives it a dry look. Make sure to condition regularly.
After washing, shampooing, and conditioning your hair, doing twist-outs with your much-preferred curling butter will help retain the curls on your hair.
Using bonnets, headwraps or scarves while sleeping applies to all kinds of haircuts.
Pictures of Ladies Haircut Styles You Should Give a Try
1. Super short blonde haircut
2. Neon pink dye for short hair
3. Curly cut with a single side line
4. Two-tone natural design
5. Mohawk cut + side lines + curls
6. Swirly short hair with a slight hard part and single side line
7. Creative haircut for short hair
8. Tapered buzzed cut with trendy patterns
9. Stunning Twa cut
10. Swirly short hair with a slight hard part
11. Mohawk with trendy patterns
12. Colour mix with no side line
13. Super short blonde color combo haircut
14. Mohawk cut + side lines + curls
15. Glam short hairstyle
16. Two-tone natural mohawk design
17. Neon pink dye + curls + side shave cut
18. High Buzz cut with love art side lines
19. Blonde waves
20. Gradient buzz cut
21. Waves on short hair for women
22. Twa’s | Teeny Weeny Afros
23. black short curly hair
24. Hairstyles for Black Women
25. Blonde fade on a woman
26. Purple fade haircuit women
27. Short blonde curly hair
28. Short Black tapered haircut
29. long curly tapered haircut for women
30. Locks on short red hair for women
31. Cute Short Haircuts
32. Short black hair with curls
33. Natural Mohawk cut
34. Fade for naturally coiled hair
35. Natural undercut with shaved lines
36. Side cut with twisted updo
37. High buzz cut
38. Side patterns with centre ponytail
Image Disclaimer: Some Images on this site are not ours unless stated