As a plus size woman, you don’t need anyone to validate your looks; but as an elegant lady, these plus size shirt dresses in Nigeria will get you looking stylish in effortless ways.
Table of Contents
When you dress well with a bit of understanding for plus size fashion, you’d be so proud of your body. Ready to style the plus size gowns that gives you confidence in your body? Let’s dive in.
How To Style a Plus Size Dress In Nigeria
Earlier, we talked on having an idea for plus size fashion. It’s worthy of note that why most plus size ladies don’t like styling shirt dresses is that they feel they won’t look good on them. The truth is, these convenience wears are perfect for any body type.
The loose cut and comfortability that the dress offers allows you to move freely without feeling restrained in routine corsets and tummy wraps to push back your tummy. Big is beautiful, but bold is stunning. Let’s get ypu prepped to make a statement with your plus size dress.
- Before you choose a fabric type and style for your dress, first accept your body with all its flaws. This can be very hard, but you need to feel confident in your body before your dress speaks for you
- While we all have insecurities that we tend to cover up, doing the cover-ups excessively gives room for others to pick on us. And even if they, the confidence you’ve already built will give you an edge
- Get inspiration and dress ‘for’ your body type. This article on plus size dresses already covered this part with the dress styles we gave above. You can also stick with our blog to see other plus size fashion styles you can take inspos from. While doing this, you may also want to recognise your personal style and dress suitably
- Ensure you get a tailor that understands your fashion needs. A tailor may be good at styling dresses for slim ladies but suck at doing that for plus size gowns. Try to get testimonials to avoid getting disappointed. It’s also advised to know your body measurements, just incase.
- Mix colours & prints, bend fashion rules, and don’t write any fashion item off. Heels are also for you, don’t stick to the routine loose dresses and flat sandals
Pictures of Plus Size Shirt Dresses in Nigeria
Hope This Helps
Now is your turn – which of these style tips for plus size shirt dresses did you find most helpful? Or there are patterns of plus size shirt gowns you’d like us to feature
Let us know in the comments section below